Now Hiring: Business Development, Aftermarket Services &Sales
Tonka Water is looking for a Business Development, Aftermarket Services and Sales professional. The primary focus will be on developing the strategy for enhancing the customer experience in the post warranty period and expanding parts and services revenue.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of customer service, sales or business development experience.
- Experience either in the potable water industry or similar technical sales.
- Four-year degree in a business, marketing or related technical field is required.
- Ability to travel.
- Good written and verbal communications skills. Interpersonal skills that allow for interaction on difficult situations while maintaining good working relationships.
- Must be comfortable in a technical sales environment, and be able to express well in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Sales & Market strategy
- Familiarity with water treatment process, equipment, systems and regulations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Customer relationship development and experience with CRMs.
- Communicate a clear vision for success in customer service and execute strategies to achieve it.
- Conduct market analysis and define the strategic direction of aftermarket sales and marketing efforts and provide high-level technical support and assistance to Tonka Water’s existing customer base.
- Conduct competitive analysis of competitors and formulate counter strategies for aftermarket parts and service.
- Manage existing customer contacts and cultivate ongoing relationships through both direct and indirect contact channels.
- Management of customer inquiries and support, maintain status and record outcomes.
- Process customer orders.
- Establish, document, and oversee departmental processes and priorities
- Develop and monitor goals and budgets.
- Regularly report to management on sales activity, including reports on strategies, bidding and order activity.
- Establish product and pricing strategies for parts and services.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership on key objectives and business processes to maximize the effectiveness of service initiatives.
Tonka Water is always looking for talented individuals to join our team of water treatment professionals. If you're interested in submitting your resume or speaking with someone about our current career opportunities, visit the contact us page and fill out the Careers form.