Horizontal pressure filters are used in moderate to high flow pressure filter applications. Tonka Water OptaCell™ pressure filters are incredibly versatile and can be constructed from 8 to 12 feet in diameter, have the option to be end or side piped, and can be constructed in a single or multiple vessel configurations. Our OptaCell Plus™ isolated cell configuration gives users the capability to remove a treatment cell from service while other cells remain in operation. This functionality enhances plant efficiency, saves scheduled down time and provides unique flexibility for plant operators.
The advantages to Tonka Water’s OptaCell™ horizontal pressure filter include ASME Code construction, certification and U-Stamped. There is versatility in the systems, with Simul-Wash™, water only, or air followed by water backwash. There are a wide range of options available for media selections and availability for future expansion. Lastly, it is operationally efficient and easy to maintain.
Tonka Water’s OptaCell™ horizontal pressure filter systems are suitable for a wide variety of applications including arsenic, iron and manganese, radium, organics, membrane pre-treatment and turbidity.
- Tonka Water OptaCell™ Brochure
- Tonka Water OptaCell Plus™ Brochure
- Tonka Water OptaCell Plus™ End Piped 2 Cell Drawing
- Tonka Water OptaCell Plus™ Side Piped 3 Cell Drawing
- Tonka Water OptaCell Plus™ Side Piped 4 Cell Drawing
- Tonka Water OptaCell™ End Piped Common 3 Cell Drawing
- Tonka Water OptaCell™ Side Piped Common 3 Cell Drawing
- 1 /6
- 2 /6
Manville Water Supply Corporation
- 3 /6
- 4 /6
City of Lathrop
- 5 /6
Spanaway Water Company
- 6 /6