Engineered Filtration Media and Resin
Media filtration is a proven technology for many applications and purposes including but not limited to removal of chlorine, sediment, iron, manganese, hydrogen sulfide, as well as acid neutralization. Media filtration can be combined and used as pretreatment or post treatment to additional water treatment systems, or can be used as a stand-alone water treatment solution.
An ion-exchange resin or polymer acts as a medium for ion exchange. Ion-exchange resins are widely used in various separation, purification, and decontamination processes, and are commonly used in water softening.
- Source Supply
Surface water, groundwater, environmental remediation and tertiary filtration
- IMAR™ filter media proven for iron, manganese, arsenic, and radium removal
- IMAX™ high rate media for manganese and iron filtration
- Iron-Man™ Media – Filter media for iron and manganese removal
- Dual Media – Filter media collaborating in a process for contaminant removal
- Full range of anion, cation, and specialty resins
- NutrIX-P™ unique resin for phosphorous removal